God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Reminder

Yesterday at church a young woman named Heather shared with our congregation about a blog  (Souled Out) that she had started.  She simply stated that she had a passion for writing and wanted a forum through which to exercise that passion.  Her blog provided that forum and she had stepped out on faith to begin writing as well as to share with us about her writing.

I had the opportunity to speak with her after service to let her know that I would be following her blog.  In listening to her excitement, my own passion for writing has been rekindled.  With the recent birth of our son, I had pushed writing way down on my priority list.  It has become a luxury rather than a leisure.  But I truly sense God reminding me through Heather's testimony of the work that He has for me to do through my writing.  The words that I pen are not only for me, they are for His people...and maybe even more importantly for people who are not yet His own.

So, today I write and thank God for the reminder to do so.
Image result for reminder

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Glad I could encourage you:) I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work!

    ReplyDelete