God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Priceless

Today was a good day.  My oldest child was baptized after deciding on her own that it was what she wanted to do to display her faith in Jesus.  My middle child did the best job he's ever done in church service, sitting taking notes on the sermon and participating in singing the praise songs.  Last but not least my five year old (our youngest) was reported to have good behavior in nursery.  He asked me when we got home,

"Mommy, do you have a job?"

To which I answered, "My job is taking care of our family."

He seemed pleased with that answer and walked up the stairs for his nap.  There are some things on which you cannot put a price tag.  This day is one of them.  Today my job was a breeze :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment