God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cover (A) Girl

God's Holy Spirit is my make-up.

Regularly people say to me "You have such a gentle spirit about you" or "You're such a sweet person."

If only they knew where I was.  If only they knew where I am.

God reminded me today in prayer with Him that He makes me beautiful.  He covers up my sin with His grace.  He makes the dark spots in me light with His love.  I can take no credit whatsoever.

Only my God can cover a girl like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment