God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Sky's the Limit--Morgan's thoughts

Hello world!!!!! I feel famous being the daughter of someone with a blog, that numerous people read. I'm so excited 4 the world 2 meet meeeee!!!! (Morgan <3 ).

       
      Anywayyys, (I try 2 stay focused but, it usually doesn't work. Oh, well....) my selection was quesadillas.or quesadillaaaaaas,as my dad calls them. My mom (Chanty) picked breaded tilapia but, at the last minute decided 2 get red velvet cake with cream cheese icing (there's only 1 thing left 2 do..... Reeeeed Robin,Yuuuuuuuum!!!) L8r, she's like,"Aaaaah, I'll stick with my fish."(I'm still mad at her 4 that "stunt" she pulled)

        Weeeell, it was nice 2 have free realm 4 once. I luuuuuuuved it!!!!!!! (just like the night we could have any sweet we wanted, but that's a whoooole nother story)
I'll let Hunter post his experience next

         Stay tuned 4 the next episode of "The Sky's the Limit - Part 3" Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I've seen that cake there, Morgan, and always wondered what it tasted like. Glad you enjoyed that fun! Remember to thank your Rents for it :))

    ReplyDelete