God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Sky's the Limit--Hunter's thoughts

HI! :-)
This is Hunter, and I want to tell you about a special treat we got.  We went to Costco, and were able to pick what we wanted to have for dinner.   Also,it was great, because no matter the price, no matter what it was, (except some things mom mentioned earlier) we could choose-well,anything!  (I said I wanted a flat-screen TV,but you can't eat that) When mom & dad told us at lunchtime,I already knew what I wanted.  When I was sick about two weeks ago, mom got the mail and I saw a coupon magazine for Costco products.  I saw a coupon that showed a big jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans, and I was like,"I want those," so today I took advantage of that, and got the Jelly beans I longed for.  The whole family (even mom [cough,cough]) enjoyed them.  It had 49 flavors, including: Dr.Pepper, A&W Root Beer & Cream Soda, and Sunkist flavors too, like orange, tangerine, pink grapefruit, lemon, and lime.  The yuckiest one is Cappuccino (Yucchy).  I am just happy to have what I got this evening. 

1 comment:

  1. Hunter! That is hilarious! Jelly Bellys for dinner?? Please, don't tell Joseph that story. Ha! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete