God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Routine Rest

Do you ever thank God for your daily routine?

Today I did some early morning shopping with Story after Blaise left for school.  Once we finished and got home, I laid him down for his nap, and put groceries away.  When I went upstairs to grab a sweatshirt, there he was in his crib sound asleep.



Seeing this made me pause and say, "Thank you God that he is asleep.  Thank you for everyday that he reliably takes his nap.  I am so grateful that You've given him a daily routine that I can count on just like I can count on You."


No comments:

Post a Comment