God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Practical Way to Save on Printer Ink

While viewing Consumer Reports articles on the web in search of a new printer, I came across this new story.  A 14-year old developed a science fair project and determined a way that we can all save money on  printer ink

Thank you Suvir Mirchandani for helping this frugal gal to save even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment