God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day--Hunter

What I said about Memorial Day was that soldiers dying for us is like Jesus dying to allow us to be free, and be able to go to heaven when we die. Jesus also died to free us from the law, just as soldiers can die for us to protect us from other countries who try to destroy us.

No comments:

Post a Comment