God has challenged me to write about how He will supernaturally pay off our mortgage in 5 years. I am a homemaker, my husband is a teacher, and we have three children. Our mortgage balance at the start of this blog is $97,802.62 with a projected payoff date of May 11, 2035.

Sounds foolish, huh? The Bible says that, "...God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;..." So I am choosing to be foolish and trust Him. He's never let me down before.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Healthy Wealthy and Wise Interview

Ross and I were interviewed last month on the internet radio program "Healthy Wealthy and Wise".  The show shares with listeners how to be physically, financially, and spiritually fit.

The segment that we participated in dealt with the financial realm of health (surprise, surprise :-)  We share about why we made the decision to get out of debt and the emotional issues that occurred along with that decision.  May the Lord use our words to grow His Kingdom.

Healthy Wealthy and Wise (finances)

No comments:

Post a Comment